Families Deanna Kaleb Lipstick Addilyn Mommy Son Introducing Mr and Mrs Models

The Newby Kids are growing UP!

  • Saturday, January 28, 2012
  • Loni
  • I have three kids with birthdays 10 days apart, so we decided to celebrate them altogether! Aidan and Brooklyn just turned two, and Kaleb will be six on tuesday...only from these images you'll gather that he has a great time pretending to be closer to 76! My kids could literally watch Up all day long, everyday if I allowed them.  So it seemed the perfect theme for a shared event! Since it is a Disney Pixar film I naturally assumed there would be a great deal of merchandise available--wrong! So this was my home made attempt at creating Up bliss. We made Paradise Falls on the trampoline, pitched a tent for that overnight stay & even made a Charles Muntz inspired dirigible/blimp. I ordered aviator caps online for the "young" Carl & Ellie,  and found a hair bow passable for a bow tie and converted a mini-putter with a rubber ball to emulate the cane of "old" Mr. Fredrickson. And of course there simply had to be balloons! It was a fun afternoon spent with friends and family, and I'm happy to share some images of it with you!
















    1 comments:

    Unknown said...

    This is so wonderful!

    Post a Comment